- Responsible: Analytic Mood, S.L.
- Tax ID (NIF): B09876079
- Address: C/ Llull 321, 08019, Barcelona
- Phone: (+34) 91 60 33481
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose – Why Do We Process Your Data?
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of April 27, 2016, and Law 3/2018, we will process the data we collect for the following purposes:
- Contact you if requested.
- Manage your website navigation, if applicable.
- Send you commercial communications about our products and services.
Legitimacy – What Is the Legal Basis for Data Processing?
The legal basis for processing your data will be:
- Necessary execution of a contract in which the data subject is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures, as per Article 6.1.b of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Recipients – Whom Do We Share Your Data With?
Personal data will not be disclosed except in compliance with legally established obligations or to support services related to this processing.
Retention – How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We will retain your personal data for at least 5 years if you are a client and for strict compliance with legal obligations established in regulations. If you are not a client, we will retain your data for the minimum time necessary to manage our relationship.
Rights – What Are Your Rights When You Provide Us Your Data?
As a result of the processing of your personal data by Analytic Mood, S.L., current legislation grants you several rights. Below is a summarized explanation of each right to facilitate their exercise:
- Right of access: You have the right to know the personal data we process about you and the purposes for which we process them.
- Right to rectification: Your data belongs to you, and you can request their correction at any time if the data in our records are incorrect.
- Right to erasure: You can request at any time that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, please note that, as indicated in the data retention section above, certain circumstances may prevent the effective exercise of this right due to compliance with current legislation.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data for any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request processing restrictions in the following cases: if you believe that the data we hold about you is not correct or accurate; if you consider that we are not processing your data legitimately but prefer that we limit their processing instead of deleting them; if the data we hold is no longer needed for the purposes for which we collected it, but you need us to retain it for legal claims; if, having exercised the right to object to certain processing, you are awaiting a response from us.
- Right to data portability: You have the right, whenever possible technically and reasonably, to request that the personal data you have provided to us directly be communicated to another data controller. If possible, we will directly provide your data to the other data controller; if not, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
You can revoke your consent at any time when we process your data, without any consequences for you beyond not being able to access certain services depending on the right exercised.
You can exercise your rights by contacting Analytic Mood, S.L. through one of the following means:
- By email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By postal mail addressed to the corresponding Data Controller (as specified in the document header).
Please note that you can always file a complaint with the competent authority for data protection if you believe that we have not processed your data lawfully or have not addressed your requests or rights.
In Spain, the competent authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Consent for Minors – What If You Are Underage?
In cases where some of our services are specifically aimed at children under the age of fourteen, we will request parental or guardian consent for the collection of personal data or, where applicable, for the automated processing of data in accordance with Article 7 of the LOPDGDD.
Accuracy, Truthfulness, and Data Security – How Do We Handle Your Data?
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data provided, and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided and agree to keep them duly updated. Users agree to provide complete and correct information on registration or subscription forms. We will not be responsible for the accuracy of information not created by us and attributed to other sources, and therefore, we assume no responsibility for any hypothetical damage that may arise from the use of such information.
We also reserve the right to update, modify, or delete the information on the website, including limiting or not allowing access to such information. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm that users may suffer as a result of errors, defects, or omissions in the information provided by the responsible entity, provided it comes from external sources.
The data will be treated confidentially and subject to appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized processing, or access.
You can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way we handle your data, using the postal and/or email address indicated on the page www.aepd.es.